Tuesday, September 30

this is NOT carrierpigeon

stupid requests got in my way of my awesome playlist,,,,
i don't care, when everyone else can play MIA whenever they want to, i got REAL shit to show
so anyways, no more rant.




/PLAYLIST\


Ming & Ping - Causeway Army
  1. Spy vs. Spy
  2. Shenzhen Speed (off the album MP2)
  3. A Little Different (also off MP2)




Nujabes - Metaphorical Music
  1. Peaceland
  2. Summer Gypsy
  3. Ordinary Joe (ft. Terry Callier) (off the album Modal Soul)
  4. F.I.L.O. (ft. Shing02) (also off Modal Soul)





Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
  1. Barbarian
  2. I, the Witchfinder




I'm always good at posting this stuff right in the middle of my show...
lol.

oh. and i also played these, hope it was worth it for them, because it wasn't for me, i couldn't play the Arctic Monkeys like I wanted to.....
T_T thats my sad face

here's what else i played
MIA - Paper Planes
Lush - De-Luxe

No comments: