Monday, September 29

Im SOOOOO sleepy

Monday 9/29
3-5pm
with Mixmaster Tiffanie

Beatles Hour
"Across The Universe"
"She Came In Through The Bathroom Window"
"Drive My Car"
"Anytime At All"
"I'm A Loser"
"You're Going To Lose That Girl"
"Twist And Shout"
"I'm Only Sleeping"
"Let It Be"
"Come Together"
"Girl"
"If I Fell"
"Eight Days A Week"
"I've Just Seen A Face"
"Taxman"
"You Never Give Me Your Money"
"Norwegian Wood"
"Tell Me Why"
"PS I Love You"
"Eleanor Rigby"


Hour 2
"Wheels" CAKE
"Mrs. Robinson" Simon & Garfunkel
"You Spin Me Right Round" Dead Or Alive
"Lobster Bucket" The Aquabats
"Revolution Rock" The Clash
"Space Oddity" David Bowie
"The Obvious Child" Paul Simon (request)
"You're The One For Me, Fatty" Morrissey
"California Dreamin'" The Mamas & The Papas
"Somebody To Love" Jefferson Airplane
"E-Pro" Beck
"Respect" Aretha Franklin
"Boyz In The Hood" Dynamite Hack
"Break On Through" The Doors
"Love Song" 311
"Spiderwebs" No Doubt
"Can't Help Myself" The Four Tops

No comments: