Thursday, September 18

Death or Radio (9-18)

Goofy show. Did battle with a CD player. Got a call from my boy Nick from This Dying Wish. And confused Something Corporate with Somewhere North (defunct local band). Don't ask me how.

Hour 1

Fight The Quiet - Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
The Format - She Doesn't Get It
Less Than Jake - Surrender
Motion City Soundtrack - This Is For Real
Our Lady Peace - Sell My Soul
Reeve Oliver - Reason To Leave
A.F.I. - Bleed Black
Laden Swallow - I Before You Except After Me
The Toadies - Possum Kingdom (live)
Something Corporate - Space
Nirvana - Molly's Lips
UVR - Something For You
MC Chris - NRRRD GRRRL - mcchris.com
Flogging Molly - To Youth (My Sweet Roisin Dubh)

Hour 2

Zolof The Rock and Roll Destroyer - Death Or Radio
This Dying Wish - A Parting Shot For the Dear and Distant
The Matches - More Than Local Boys
Bad Religion - Sorrow
The Material - Moving To Seattle
A Farewell Device - Consequence
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Rascal King
Jimmy Eat World - Kill
Cheryl B. Englehardt - Keep
Thrice - The Melting Point of Wax (REQUEST)
Jack's Mannequin - Miss Delaney
This Dying Wish - I Don't Kiss and Tell, But I'm Still Showing The Video
MC Lars - Hipster Girl

No comments: