Friday, September 12

busy (9/9/08) & (9/11/08)

sorry i've been super dooper busy but here are the playlist for my last two shows the first is from tues 9/9/08 @noon and the second is from yesterday 9/11/08 @4.

dj trashy-all i ever wanted
metro station-shake it
rufio-above me
bad religion-american jesus
p.o.d-shine with me
andrew wk-she is beautiful
ludo-love me dead
p.o.d-satellite
makeshift-romeo-the way i was
papa roach-tear my heart open
p.o.d-it can't rain everyday
paramore-misery business

thursday's playist

chromeo-fancy footwork
rihanna-good girl gone bad
c-side-girlfriend/boyfriend
rockell-in a dream
september-cry for you
salt n pepper-push it
usher-caught up
colby o'donis-what you got
pussy cat dolls-buttons
baby bash-don't stop
nina sky-move your body
aaliyah-back and forth
ne-yo-becuase of you
destiny's child-survivor

No comments: