Tuesday, September 23

Carpe Diem!

this weekend I will upload all of my play lists... I haven't had time... and didn't feel like it... but then again I'm lame and love you all too much, so here is what I played today, and from past weeks... that will be up Saturday ;-)

Mamas and the Papas - "California Dreamin"
Neil Young - "Old Man"
Jefferson Airplane - "Somebody to Love"
Janis Joplin - "Me and Bobby McGee"
Jim Croce - "Time in a Bottle"
Joni Mitchell - "Car on a Hill"
Buffalo Springfield - "For what it's Worth"
Allman Brothers - "Hot 'Lanta" (request)
Aretha Franklin - "Respect" (request)
Dire Straits - "Romeo and Juliet" (request)
Bob Dylan - "The Man in Me" (for Kate)
Crosby Stills Nash & Young - "Almost Cut my Hair"
Jimi Hendrix - "Little Wing"
Michael Jackson - "Beat It" (request)
Scott McKenzie - "San Francisco" (flowers in your hair)
The Byrds - "Turn! Turn! Turn!"
The Doors - "Break on Through"
Simon and Garfunkel - "Mrs. Robinson"



No comments: