Thursday, September 25

Death or Radio (9-25)

Hour 1

Zolof The Rock and Roll Destroyer - Death Or Radio
Facing New York - How Gong I'm Gonna Be Late (BRAND NEW STUFF AT myspace.com/facingnewyork)
Locale A.M. - Possibilities & Prosperity
Pearl Jam - Black
Reggie and the Full Effect - Another Runaway Song
Ted Leo - I'm Looking Through You
Ludo - Love Me Dead
The Get Up Kids - My Apology
The Get Up Kids - Wouldn't Believe It
Dustin Kensrue - I Knew You Before
No Doubt - Sixteen
Reel Big Fish - She's Famous Now
Rush - The Seeker
Gym Class Heroes - Under The Bridge
The Goops - Build Me Up Buttercup

Hour 2

UVR - My Car
Dredg - Same Ol' Road
Ben Folds Five - The Last Polka
Ben Folds - You Don't Know Me (feat. Regina Spektor)
Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria (Glory Fades)
Crowned King - One in a Million
The Format - The First Single
Fight The Quiet - Shipwreck
Laden Swallow - Heroine (myspace.com/ladenswallow)
Speaker Speaker - I Was Wrong
Less Than Jake - Mostly Memories
Coheed and Cambria - Justice In Murder

No comments: