Tuesday, November 18

music I listened to in 2002

I found a shiteous mixtape from the days of yore, when I was merely a sophmore in high school, thinking that my terrible half shaved haircut suited me well for my even worse high school all grrrrrl band, the std's. I think I still have our "demo" tape somewhere....

mixtape masterpiece,
tuesday at 8am.

sleater-kinney "dance song 97"
the buzzcocks "what do I get?"
the clash "I fought the law"
the damned "neat neat neat"
bikini kill "tony randall"
dead kennedys "moon over marin"
huggy bear "sizzlement"
art brut "modern art"
black flag "tv party"
bratmobile "gimme brains"
the cramps "green fuz"
gang green "crocadile rock"
dressy bessy "girl, you shout!"
fugazi "bad mouth"
the germs "lexicon devil"
the grumpies "sunday night"
the misfits "london dungeon"
dead boys "sonic reducer"

No comments: