Thursday, November 6

The Batcave



"The Batcave"
w/Nate (and special guest Kate, who is amazing!)
Wednesday nights from Midnight-2AM
11/5/08

"Batman theme song"
"You Sexy Thing" by Marvin Gaye (dedicated to President Obama, who is a sexy, sexy man!!!)
"Boom" by Flight of the Conchords (also dedicated to Obama, because I'm just THAT excited!)
"Wait" by The Beatles (which Kate dedicated to me, which I thought was rather nice)
"Tales from the forest of the gnomes" by Wolfmother
"Cologne" by Ben Folds
"I Found a Reason" by Cat Power (for Ellie and Hannah!)
"Girl" by The Beatles
"Poor Edward" by Tom Waits(!)
"My Friends" Sweeney Todd soundtrack
"At Last" by Etta James
"Fever" by Ella Fitzgerald (for Amandah!!!)
"Kate" by Ben Folds
"Nowhere Man" by The Beatles
"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" by Gil-Scott Heron
"Children of the Revolution" by T. Rex
"Bone Palace Ballet" by Chiodos (for Amandah!)
"Holland" by Sufjan Stevens (for Kate! My name twin!)
"The Frown Song" by Ben Folds
"Dust in the Wind" by Kansas (for Hannah! Which also reminds me of "Old School," which I haven't seen in forever)
"Little Cream Soda" by The White Stripes
"Watching the Detectives" by Elvis Costello
"Waterloo Sunset" by The Kinks
"Forks and Knives" by Beirut
"Summer Day" by Coconut Records
"Jump Up" by Elvis Costello

No comments: