Wednesday, November 19

The Batcave



"The Batcave"
w/Nate!
Wednesday night from Midnight-2AM!
11/19


"Batman theme song" ('cause that's just how I roll!)
"Fighter Girl" by Mason Jennings (for all the ladies in all the world!)
"The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service
"She Said She Said" by The Beatles (for Kate, who is sleeping the sleep of the righteous right now)
"Romulus" by Sufjan Stevens
"Set you Free" by Frightened Rabbits (for someone special!)
"Foux da Fa Fa" by Flight of the Conchords (for a person who is only known as "a fan." Oi! How mysterious!)
"Bowie" by Flight of the Conchords (for David Bowie, for being fantastic! "Does the cold of deep space make your nipples all pointy, Bowie?" I love it!)
"Peter Piper" by Run DMC
"What'd I Say" by Ray Charles
"That Time" by Regina Spektor
"Bixby Canyon Bridge" by Death Cab for Cutie
"Between Love & Hate" by The Strokes
"Miserlou" by Dick Dale (which I played after I whored myself promoting the crap out of Beno's band Surf Jaguar A-Go-Go to give my massive listening audience a taste of what is to come on tomorrow's "Local Lixx!" You're welcome Beno.)
"Jump Around" by House of Pain (thank you Robin Williams for making my childhood a good experience!)
"Gettin' Jiggy with It!" by Will Smith (which I dedicated to Sofia to embaress her, ha!)
"Across the Universe" by Fiona Apple
"A Martyr For My Love For You" by The White Stripes
"Somedays" by Regina Spektor
"The Frown Song" by Ben Folds
"Ooh La La" by The Faces (from the "Rushmore" soundtrack, which just so happens to be my favorite movie of all time! How about them apples?)
"The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre ('cause I'm just THAT cool)
"The Ghost of Stephen Foster" by Squirrel Nut Zippers (for Tramp stamp, and his faithful companion Bubblebutt! Ha ha ha, I love my listeners!)
"Cars" by Gary Numan
"Space Oddity" by David Bowie ("Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do...)

No comments: