Saturday, December 6

L Boogie covers Soundtracks For Life

L Boogie covered DJ Contessa's Soundtracks For Life with a soundtrack of my own. IIn keeping with the the theme of my show in the previous hour (The Santa Baby Show), I decided to play music from the soundtrack, This Christmas, starring Chris Brown.

"I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS" by Jordin Sparks
"JINGLE BELLS" by B2K
"TRY A LITTLE TENDERNESS" by Chris Brown
"MERRY CHRISTMAS, BABY" by Charles Brown
"SILENT NIGHT" by Anthony Hamilton ft. Boney James
"PLEASE COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS" by Aaron Neville
"I NEVER LOVED A MAN (THE WAY I LOVE YOU" by Aretha franklin
"GOT TO GIVE IT UP" by Marvin Gaye
"HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS" by Luther Vandross
"THE CHRISTMAS SONG" by Toni Braxton
"SANTA BABY" by Lina Wade
"SLEIGH RIDE" by TLC
"O HOLY NIGHT" by Denetria Champ

No comments: