Thursday, December 11

The Batcave



"The Batcave!"
w/Nate!
Wednesday nights from Midnight-2AM
12/10/08

"Batman Theme Song"
"Dimension" by Wolfmother
KRFH's News (because they interviewed me for one of their segments and I'm narcissistic enough to play it for that particular reason! Ha! Great job news team!)
"In the Garage" by Weezer
"Transatlantique" by Beirut
"Leader" by Phantom Planet
"Los Angeles, I'm Yours" by The Decemberists
"Salvage Mission" by How I Became the Bomb (for David and Ellie!)
"Cars" by Gary Numan
"Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds (for Amanda!)
"Think of Me" Phantom of the Opera
"Surfin' Bird" by The Ramones
"Miserlou" by Dick Dale
"Fighter Girl" by Mason Jennings (for a sleeping beauty)
"Us" by Regine Spektor
"Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Bob Dylan (my hero!!!)
"Mathematics" by Mos Def
"Minute Romance" by How I Became the Bomb (for Ellie and David!)
"I Can't Win" by The Strokes
"Dr. Yang" by Ben Folds
"Get Up Offa That Thing" by James Brown
"Farmer Chords" by Ben Gibbard (for David!)
"John Wayne Gacy, Jr." by Sufjan Stevens
"Jackson Square" by Mason Jennings
"Spanish Harlem Incident" by Bob Dylan
"Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn" by The White Stripes
"Raindrops" by Regina Spektor
"When Your Mind's Made Up" by Glen Hansard
"Across the Universe" by The Beatles

A big thank you to all of my wonderful listeners for staying up with me all these nights to listen to my show, I feel very loved! I love you guys! Radio on! See you in 2009!

No comments: