Thursday, December 11

Death Or Radio (12-11)

So here it is. My final show on KRFH.NET. After 4 and a half years it feels beyond weird knowing that I won't be coming back to the studio in the "bowels of Gist Hall" to DJ anymore. It's been a crazy run with late night, early morning, weekend, Depot-hour shifts and anything in between. Over two years running Local Lixx and Concerts. And the copious amounts of CDs that I've ripped onto my computer over the years. I've gotta say, it's been fun. I've seen KRFH through some of its darkest hours and am glad to say that I'm leaving it MUCH stronger than I found it.

Thanks to everyone who's listened in over the last 9 semesters. You rock!!!

See ya around.

~Justin Vanegas

Oh! Here's the playlist...

Hour 1

A Farewell Device - Welcome To My Story
Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus
Ben Folds - The Ascent of Stan
Jack's Mannequin - Miss Delaney
Solemite - She's Always Down
Toadies - Possum Kingdom
Normal Like You - Help Wanted
Bedlight For Blue Eyes - Ephemeral Addictions
Ludo - Love Me Dead
Green Day - Letterbomb
Straylight Run - Existentialism on Prom Night
Thursday - Jet Black New Year
Third Eye Blind - Losing A Whole Year
Everclear - I Will Be Hating You For Christmas

Zolof The Rock and Roll Destroyer - Death Or Radio
A Farewell Device - I Hate You
Blink-182 - Dammit
Eve 6 - Rescue
Our Lady Peace - Life
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Goodbye Earl
The Ataris - Road Signs and Rock Songs
Coheed and Cambria - Wake Up
Stereo Chromatic - Hero
Smashing Pumpkins - Perfect
The Material - The Long Way Home
The Get Up Kids - I'm A Loner Dottie, A Rebel
Emery - Listening To Freddie Mercury
Laden Swallow - Blast Off
A Farewell Device - A Farewell Device

No comments: