Saturday, October 18

BODY & SOUL with L BOOGIE - 10/18/08

I was under the weather last week (still a little stuffy, but I think
I'll make it...) but I'm back!!

Tonight will be the New Gentleman of Gospel - some new faces and sounds but still the same message. The urban hour will be exciting to say the least - some stuff you might
expect me to play and some stuff you might be shocked that I'm gonna play it! Tune in to hear the special tribute to Levi Stubbs, that last original member of the Four Tops, who passed away yesterday.



"WHO AM I?" by Da T.R.U.T.H. ft. Tye Tribbett
"LOVE HIM LIKE I DO" by Deitrick Hadden ft. Ruben Studdard
"BRIGHTER DAYS" by Cornell
"HEAVEN" by Izzy ***REQUEST***
"PRAY & DON'T WORRY" by J. Moss
"LET IT GO" by J. Moss
"MIGHTY LONG WAY" by Tye Tribbett
"TASTE 'N' SEE" by Tye Tribbett
"BREATHE" by Byron Cage
"HE WILL SUPPLY" by Kirk Franklin
"BE ENCOURAGED" by Jeremiah
"LET GO" by DeWayne Woods



"WE ARE ONE" by Ledisi & Rahsaan Paaterson
"REACH OUT I'LL BE THERE)" by Four Tops
"AIN'T NO WOMAN (LIKE THE ONE I GOT)" by Four Tops
"NO OTHER LOVE" by John Legend ft. Estelle
"WEEKEND LOVE" by Queen Latifah
"BLUE LIGHT" by Prince
"BOY" by April Cason ***REQUEST***
"BACK AND FORTH" by Aaliyah
"IF YOU LOVE ME" by Brownstone
"CHANGE THE WORLD" by Anthony Hamilton ***REQUEST***
"DISTANT LOVER" by Marvin Gaye
"IT'S OVER" by John Legend ft. Kanye West
"CHOCOLATE LEGS" by Eric Benet
"DAMN U" by Prince
"BEAUTIFUL SKIN" by Goodie Mob ***REQUEST***
"EVERYBODY" by Bentley Fonzworth ft. Andre 3000 & Kanye West
"CELIBACY BLUES" by Jill Scott
"ALL I" by Jill Scott
"BRAND NEW" by Drake ft. Lil Wayne
"TIE MY HANDS" by Robin Thicke ft. Lil Wayne
"BODY ON ME" by Nelly ft. Akon & Ashanti
"SWITCH" by Ashanti ft. Nelly
"MONEYMAKER" by Ludacris ft. Pharell Williams
"THE BOSS" by Rick Ross
"PAUL REVERE" by Beastie Boys

Next week you can expect "PLEASE PASS THE MIC" - I'm going to start with one artist who has a featured artist on the track. The mic will then be passed to the featured artist who, too, has a featured artist on their track. If it works perfectly I should be able to transition smoothly from gospel to urban without a hitch! Tune in and find out for yourself!!

L Boogie out!

No comments: