Thursday, October 30

The Batcave



"The Batcave!" w/ Nate!
Wednesday nights from Midnight-2AM!

Batman theme song
"Rag & Bone" by the White Stripes
"El Scorcho" by Weezer
"Monster Mash" by Bobby Picket (Happy Halloween everyone!!!)
"Time Warp" Rocky Horror Picture Show (keepin' it real)
"Sweet Tranvestite" Rocky Horror Picture Show
"B is for Brutus" by The Hives
"I got you (I feel good)" by James Brown
"Wordless Chorus" by My Morning Jacket (for Evan, my roomie!)
"Orchestra" by The Servant (for someone claiming to be my mother, who is usually asleep at this hour, hmmm....)
"Dawn of the Dead" by Does it offend you, yeah? (for Ellie! Who is fantastic!)
"Toucha toucha touch me!" Rocky Horror Picture Picture Show
"Soup is good food" by Dead Kennedys (true dat!)
"Dead leaves and dirty ground" by The White Stripes
"Another Way to Die" by Jack White/Alicia Keys (new Bond theme song, I'm so excited!)
MITCH HEDBERG JOKES
"O Valencia" by The Decemberists
"Psycho Killer" by the Talking Heads
"Tales from the Forest of Gnomes" by Wolfmother
"You Don't Know Me" by Ben Folds (ft. Regina Spektor, a love of my life!)
"The Next Episode" by Dr. Dre (a logical transition, right?_
"Discovery Channel" by Bloodhound Gang (hurray for guilty pleasures!)
"My United States of Whateva" by Liam Lynch
"She Said She Said" by The Beatles

No comments: