Monday, March 2

"The Batcave!"



"The Batcave"
w/Nate!
Monday nights from 9-11PM!
It's pretty intense stuff.

"Batman theme song"
"Mutha'uckas" by Flight of the Conchords(!)
"Girl, you have no faith in medicine" by The White Stripes
"Ain't that Peculiar" by Marvin Gaye
"I Feel Just Like a Child" by the one and only Devendra Banhart (whom I love dearly!)
"Sugarlumps" by Flight of the Conchord (dedicated to Beth, with love from Justen)
"Major Leagues" by Pavement (for Stephen!)
"Oh the Glorious" by Bret Dennen (who is amazing!)
"You could be happy" by Snow Patrol (for Marisa!)
"The Bitch of Living" by Spring Awakening
"I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" by Monty Python (to lighten the mood)
"Boom" by Flight of the Conchords (I'm slightly obsessed, nothing wrong with that)
"Pireli's Miracle Elixer" from Sweeney Todd
"Artsy" by The Grouch (for my best buddy Seth!!!!)
"The Guilty Ones" by Kyle Riabko (for Amanda and Emma from NZ.!)
"The Grouch" by Green Day (ah, the memories)
"The Underwood Typewriter" by Fionn Regan (for Scott)
"Drunk Again" by Reel Big Fish (for Ross ol' buddy ol' pal!)
Okay, I probably played about 200 or 300 songs besides these, but I forgot to write them down, sorry peeps! I shall do a better job next week, trust me!
"Across the Universe" by Fiona Apple
"In the Mausoleum" by Beirut (for Mustang Jones, if that is his/or her real name, ha ha ha!)
"Your New Twin Sized Bed" by Death Cab for Cutie (for Manna!)
"The Sporting Life" by The Decemberists(!)

A big thank you to all of my beloved listeners for making my show a thing of beauty! I love you all soooooo much!

No comments: